Sunday, April 14, 2019

When duty came first.

While watching bajirao mastani movie on TV, suddenly an thought evoke me, that world remembers the great love story of bajirao mastaani, but why kashibai sacrifice and her emotions doesn't caught anyone's attention. So let's discuss about this brave lady. Born in a very wealthy and loving family, Rao and Kashi had child marriage. So in such tender age they both didn't knew the exact values of marriage, but slowly and gradually , their bond became stronger by growing up together, playing, quarreling etc. Even Rao's family too treated her well with respect. Radhabai (Rao's mother) taught her every daughter in law's responsibility and wife's duties. Even Rao got trained well and became one of the most successful head minister of peshwa. All was going well, but soon kashi and whole rao family got shocked, when he announced that he married Mastani. Mastani a Muslim princess of Bundelkhand. It felt that some one stabbed kashi's heart . She never believed that her husband can have other woman in his life, even kashi ego was hurted and a woman never forgives the one, who breaks her ego. When Rao apologized Kashi, she replied " I demanded my life from you but instead you had snatched my self confidence and when Rao asked his punishment, she replied ' never enter in my room'. That's was a tough decision for a young woman . Question arosed in my mind that if Kashi would had been involved with other man, than would Rao forgived her??  But after so much too, she always taught her son to respect his father. The most impressive quality of her was when Bajirao and mastaani died, she not only adopted her son Shamsher bahadur, but also completed all administrative duties of peshwa. Her utmost principle was that emotions never come in way of duty.

2 comments:

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...