Sunday, May 5, 2019

An unforgettable touch.

Hii guys, this is Mariyam shaikh and today, i want to share my personal story of that unforgettable bad touch. It took lots of time, to openly talk about it anx and all these years it disturbed me internally. It happened when i was in a fifth grade hardly 10 year, during the visit at a stationery shop, a guy in a age between 20 to 25 year, touched inappropriately on my back and hips. That act just shivered me and i was in total shock. As soon i gained normalcy, he was gone till. I didn't knew why i didn't confronted him and why i didn't share immediately with my parents. May i be i was too young to understand this devil act. Similar molestation even my friend gone through her own uncle, who molested her while she was asleep, he touched on her thighs and her legs. When she told about this to her mother, her mother misunderstood her, she told that it might be her misunderstanding. Even boys suffer too, my good guy friend suffered sexual abuse when he was 8 years old, from his female neighbor. So after hearing so many stories, i analaysed why it happened, it happens because of unsatisfied sexually desires, it also happens due to the availability of unethical content on internet example is makeout between mother and son, teacher and student, step sister and step brother thus it  can affect people's mentality too, the act make us believe to cross the border of relation is not wrong. The last reason is the communication gap between a kid and parent , due to this gap kids feel little uncomfortable to share about their personal life, so it's also parents duty to educate children about a good and bad touch. If this gap would decrease kids would get assurance that in their difficult times too , their family will undoubtedly understand them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...