Monday, March 30, 2020

Yes It actually happened.😍 , Part (1)

Today while seeing , old photo album which was loaded with memories of a phase in life which will be always memorable and yes y which will never fails to bring smile on my face. Yes this are photos of 10 years back where Life was so different , it included fun, friends, college life, exams etc ,but never expected , that there is something unexpected to come. I always thanks myself internally  for maintaining this albums which not only contains photographs but memories.  So guys I am very happy to introduce you people about that unexpected journey which actually happened.  Let me introduce myself , my name is Nisha balan , an N .r.i , an accountant by profession,  a mother of a lovely four year old daughter siya❤️,  happily settled in Canada,  and not to forget the person without whom this journey would be incomplete totally. His name is Rohan Mehta my husband❤️, an engineer by profession. Yes our surnames sounds lot opposite and It's true that we hail from inter caste community, a combination of north and south 😅. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...