Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Yes It actually happened . part (2)

So by reading this introduction part, its very easy to guess , It's a love story obviously and funnily our bollywood crazy friends describe it as a similar to two states πŸ˜…πŸ˜…, but it's not only about 2 states combo but about 2countries, one love ❤️.  Being second child to my parents,Yes I was More naughty , humorous, extrovert and ofcourse tomboyish person as compared to my elder sister Neha balan , let me share something about my elder sister Neha, I call her chechi, which means elder sister in Malayalam. She is also our setting person who also had  lots of contribution in setting me and Rohan πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚. She is also happily married with her husband in mumbai. I am blessed to have a sister like her who is not mere a sibling but an close friend and my partner in crime πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She is kareena kapoor of our house due to her good looksπŸ˜….  So let's go to those memories where something special is about to happen.  That was one fine morning when neha chechi was busy in her presentation for college assignments , for some work she rushed to collect some documents at her friend's place . Laptop was just left as it is, I was reading at same sofa , what I observed was a sudden pop up of an email. It was an email of Rohan on her I'd.  Let me mention, neha and Rohan are school time bestfriends.  Due  to early death of his father too, he and his family shifted to Canada with some support from Rohan's maternal uncle and aunt  for college studies and career.  As Rohan was still very close to his friends,he used to be in regular touch through email chats.    An sudden prank came in my mind, to chat with Rohan on neha's behalf on her I'd. So I started talking silly , poor Rohan was awestruck that what suddenly happened to NehaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ , but he didn't told anything on that time. In some minutes, finally Neha came home and noticed me , chatting with her I'd. She became totally mad on me. She was like why u chatted silly on my behalf, so when she apologized Rohan , he actually liked my silly prank . Neha was little embarassed but instead Rohan told I really like Nisha's humorous nature, can i get her id . I was shocked because i didn't had any other intention . To be frank Yes i  was hesitant to start conversations with him. My only thoughts stressed me is , what this guy will think about me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...