Saturday, March 30, 2019

My first time.

When we celebrate each and every occasion, why should i  not share my first time, afterall its my unforgettable experience. so before you guys gauge on some judgements, i want to share about my first period and some thoughts about it. So my first time was, when I was 12 year old, before this happening in my life, many friends had experienced and they used to discuss but I never understood it, so the day when i had period, there was a slight leakage of blood, by seeing it i got frightened and immediately asked my mother about this, she finally made me understood that you have periods and  she gave me a cloth to save from the further leakage, even told me that now you can't enter in kitchen, i was confused still.As soon my female neighbor learnt about this, they say don't touch us for 3 days, so this all are our jain traditions of sitting in corner, no touching anyone etc. So changing pads in school time was little tough. I even remembered wearing dark clothes to avoid blood stains anf using cloth for stopping leakage used to increase more irritation, bad smell. We girls always had fear about, that if blood stains appeared on our clothes which can create embarrassment, I can't  understand still that it's a first step of  entering from girlhood to womanhood, why we are treated as untouchable. So finally the message, i want to share is why periods are not discussed openly with childrens above 10 years. The main problem is, this will be a taboo until we woman not personally feel its a impure happening. It's our duty to create awareness even among in boys, because during our school time, i observed many boys used to make fun of sanitary napkin, which needs to be stopped and it will stop when our mothers and teachers will take the responsibility of educating about this evn to their sons or boy's students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...