Sunday, March 3, 2019

Not a bed of roses.

whatsappHii, my name is veena shah, age 34, married with two kids. Today I wanna share ny unapologetic story with you guys. Born in a conservative gujrati family with hardly any formal education and independence. My story was very common like every housewife of India. But slowly my life started changing, my romantic, caring  husband started ignoring me physically, mentally, sexually. My life became hell more when i got to know about his extra martial affair. I confronted him, instead he gave me two option. Either to accept his affair or divorce. I just felt my life ended, completely depressed i was, just thought how me and my kids would survived, if i divorced him  thus i chose to live in a unhappy marriage. But after 4 years my life got a different phase, i observed a  young handsome guy age 22,.   younger than me by 11 years . I got attracted with his good personality. Then after gathering his information from my friend. I requested him on f. B, he accepted too.   Gradually our chatting increased,we started having  frequent sex chats. Thus by his good response,I confessed my sexual interest in him.so one fine day we finally decided to have sex, when I was alone at my home,  and we had sex. I can never forget that moment. The way we made love was terrific. After so many years i was sexually active and  day by day we got more and more physically intimated, our sexual  continued till some months. It made me felt heaven on earth , so all was going great. But problem occurred even when he started ignoring my texts, call, because he started dating his long time friend. I literally became desperate for him.. Frankly speaking,i was so jealous but my heart gave them blessings any this ended. But one thing was that i may cheated my husband but i am not apologetic, because if  he can find love outside why can't i. My character may be questioned but being a good wife, mother, i am proud i didn't killed the woman in me. Although i m in a unhappy marriage. One message for all the girls and women, i couldn't remove myself from unhappy marriage, but if u can. Please do, because marriage will not always be bed of roses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...