Thursday, July 9, 2020

Yes it actually happened, a meeting for a new beginning part 4.😍

So finally day came, when Rohan came to meet me and my family from canada to India. It was a lovely feeling when someone comes to meet you specially from such a long distance. It was like my life was about to change from seeing him onscreen to live . Yes that took lots of patience for both of us.  As I was always a person, who never kept much attention on looks but that day, I asked neha chechi ," Am I  looking presentable or not?". She was like , "ohhhhh,  somebody is taking care of her looks more now".πŸ˜… My response was a blushing smile πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. So finally when the bell rang, my heart began to beat more faster. Yes finally we met, there were typical love songs were running in my mind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The excitement of meeting was showing straightly in my eyes and smile. As soon as, entering at our house, he touched feet of amma. Looking at that act, we were really touched by his manners of respecting elders. He said Hello to me and neha. Neha was literally in mode of teasing us by giving me some signs of eyes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.  Thus we made him feel comfortable on sofa, me and sat Neha on opposite chairs. So the initial talks was how's everyone in family, work life etc,  As neha being his bestie, knew how much Rohan loves South Indian food. After some talks, Rohan proposed me in front of amma and neha. That moment was the loveliest ❤️❤️.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...