Monday, July 13, 2020

Yes it actually happened😍

So guys, I hope you all enjoy this story, sharing this story brought me to 10years down memory lane, those moment, memories made our life fully completed. Little adviced for specially our youngsters, I know nowadays people belief in marriage had decreased, I understand due to many reasons but I would love to say that if you find someone to whom you connect directly through your soul, don't loose that person. Yes there is a general perception towards finding a perfect Life partner is everyone's desire, but that's a myth, no one is going to be perfect totally.  Trust me guys , if you find someone who motivates you to be better in life, supports you in each and every ups and downs, someone who  respect you for your originality, than you are totally blessed. Sharing your life, emotions etc is a part of relationship, so guys enjoy this phase always ❤️.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...