Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Yes it actually happened. ๐Ÿ˜part 3

Now the time comes as tit for tat, neha shared my email id to rohan without my permission. The next fine day , I saw an new email , when I checked that I'd it was of Rohan's. I got mixed feelings , even today it reminds me those goosebumps, and the process of chatting started. The initial chatting includes knowing about each other college life, studies, friends , career goals etc. To be Frank, we didn't opened up every topic with each other, the beauty of our friendship was getting to know each other slowly and steadily. There was a line of control in our chatting initially. Gradually we continued chatting, I actually realised , I am getting attached to Rohan and even he realised because of residing in different countries. I was in india and he was in Canada so we maintained patience for each other messages. This whole chatting story was well known both by my sister and my mother (amma) too. I am actually blessed to have a family which understood my emotions, But also guiding me time to time when needed.  They all noticed slight changes in me , which was coming naturally . The best thing about our growing friendship of me and Rohan was he is a very good listener, who patiently listens first and level of maturity to understand things.  So yes we were becoming good friends , one day he asked me to send my photo. I initially denied it, due to some hesitance as I felt , he have feelings for me. But I never interested in long distance relationship.  I still appreciate that when I denied sending my photo, he didn't forced and told me , "it's okay nisha, send me whenever you feel like, no hurry".I was actually impressed internally for genuineness of Rohan. So everything was going smooth our studies were over, he found an job too as an solar engineer, after some months, even I found job in an accountancy firm. Our chatting was on-going well, even neha chechi and Rohan used to chat , so Rohan asked to send my photo on his I'd ,if I don't have problem. Neha directly sent my photo without my permission, when she confessed, I freaked out. Ohh god, it sounds so funny right now. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Neha di actually became our love guru , the funniest part was neha sent my not so Good looking photo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, but Stop Rohan liked it and he saved it in his desktop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...