Sunday, July 12, 2020

Yes it actually happened,๐Ÿ˜ part6

Yes I would honestly describe this phase as very unpleasant and boring too. My family noticed that Yes I am not happy internally too, but office work and hanging out with friends on weekends made me feel better. Being honest , my life was actually incomplete without talking to Rohan. Every close friend of mine knew that I am not happy fully. The best thing, I got to knew later is even that, we stopped texting to eachother. Inspite of all this, Rohan never failed to know about me via neha, Micky and our close mutual friends. So after some days, Rohan called amma, he told amma, "I know amma, how close nisha is to you and Neha, but shifting to India is next to impossible because all our life, we worked too hard, to live a well settled Life in Canada and starting everything again from zero in India would take many years to have a well settled life, I understand about stigma attached of n.r.i guys in india, but I promise that I would surely bring nisha to India every year, i also promise she would stay happy with me and my family." Listening all this amma replied, "okay dear, would try to understand nisha, you don't worry beta. Take care." So finally amma decided to lead and asked me frankly" beta, do u love rohan". I told " yes amma". Than she explained me lovingly, look Rohan is seriously decent guy , you guys would be happy with each other, "Yes shifting to Canada is difficult but not impossible, in this generation, finding someone so seriously for me is not easy." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...