Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Yes it actually happened 😍 (introduction of amma) part 4

So when finally my photo was sent by neha,I was totally mad on her but now what's done is done. Now this online friendship ,ours chatting became a part of life, Yes we were actually attached to each other, communication became very essential for us. So that day finally after 2years of chatting,  Rohan finally asked me, if I also actually feel the same thing, which he felt. 😍😍 Yes definitely loved him lot But also it's true that ,Yes I was hesitant, little feared, it was all because of some basic mentality, about n.r.i . that may be he won't be interested in any kind of Serious relationship.  This is little strange in our indian society to share about a guy's proposal but yes as we both sisters were closed with my mother, let me introduce you guys with my mother. Her name is sudha balan, a person without whom our life wouldn't be such happening. Initially in our childhood days, my mom (amma) was little strict, as compared to our dad, late.(Balakrishnan Balan) But after  early death of ours father due to health problems, amma  single handedly  fulfilled responsibility and love of both mother and father. Amma came from a well settled family and even at my father's house,we led an comfortable life . Acchan (my father) wish was too see his family members to lead a comfortable  life, but due to sudden illness of my late father,  responsibility of running our household, my and neha's education , etc came on Amma's shoulders. We are proud to say that Yes amma raised us hardworking ly as a teacher . Our relatives offered us financial help but we refused and it was best decision of our life. Even being born in a very orthodox family, we are proud amma gave us all freedom to explore many things but yes there were certain limits and today being a parent, I understand . So we were chatting regularly, amma knew well. Finally I told her about proposal of Rohan, amma asked "are you guys serious for each other. My reply was," Yes, But problem is I don't want to go abroad, leaving u amma". This was an emotional moment for us, I holded her hands.❤️ Her eyes became little teary because, no mother wants to send her daughter,so far aspecially at a place where we never visited, so our decisions were going on and off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...