Sunday, July 12, 2020

Yes,it actually happened ๐Ÿ˜(finally yes❤️)

Amma's those words of explanation gave me an insight, I seriously should thank God for providing me mother who ditched typicalness, for making my life happy, she boldly accepted that even distance can't stop loving me so much. Marrying your child, especially a daughter and that to where her in-laws are in another country, isn't easy. All this feelings, I understand much better now because even I am a mother of a daughter and just imaginative of sending her at a distant place, make me very nervous.  After the next day, when Rohan asked his mother, that how much serious he is for me. He asked mummy to talk to amma and clear doubts if any. Our love story would be incomplete without discussing about Rohan's mother and her aunt's contribution. Let me introduce you guys to mummy (Rohan's mother) . Her name is Bhakti Mehta, a person who worked too hard for her family, Yes Life wasn't easy after early demise of Rohan's father, settling to Canada wasn't easy without proper formal education, but ours self made woman even did labour job too, for maintaining family and kid's education. Today  when I think about Rohan's gentle man Nature and maturity,  the credit totally goes to our Mummy . Seeing your mother working so hard, makes a guy more mature and a perceptions to respect women more. So after  lot's of discussion with my close friends and family , I finally decided to accept Rohan's proposal of marriage with a whole heart. So when we finally started chatting again, slowly and gradually everything took a balance, happiness bounded again, Yes this combo of North and South India was planned by destiny.❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...