Monday, July 13, 2020

Yes it actually happened 😍part 7( a promise of commitment.)

Yes finally our marriage rituals completed with fun, excitement, happiness, all close members arrived at our house 10 days before. Our house actually got a different Vibes, all our rituals of worshipping, haldi, mehedi, sangeet, ring ceremony completed well.  It was time for our D'day, like every girl I was excited, nervous, there were literally there were lots of goosebumps, also emotional for us, because before this new phase, I was going to leave my house, to settle in my husband's house. Yes there were nervousness too, because our countries were different, residing in a different community's family and most important leaving amma , as after neha's marriage,amma didn't felt much incomplete because I was there but now , imagining her living alone without us, was emotional moment for us. So our moment came for taking those 7vows, where there was 7promises of love and commitment, our both style marriage completed successfully. During my send off (Bidaai), that time, amma , neha, me and all our ladies gone very sentimental.   We all hugged each other, hugging amma was very emotional moment for us. I saw little tears in her eyes, she strongly controlled her emotions so that I don't cry much. The best moment was when mummy (my mother in law) hugged amma and made her relieved that now "she is my daughter too, you don't worry at all sudhaji". Listening this, a different smile evoked on Amma's face . That would be one of the most special memorable moment for us. We took everyones blessings. So finally I was now mrs.nisha Mehta.   I always respected the concept  of marriage, but sometimes being a mother of a daughter now I understand, how tough it's for a family of a girl, to send her permanently in a different house, where no matter how much good behaviour would be there, but things are definitely going to change and yes it's very natural, we all girls and their family go through this phase. Now I think when my daughter would be married, I  strongly desire, that even she gets a partner like her father, who supported me in each stages of life, also my mother and sister in law, who created efforts so familiar environment of ours house, where I don't miss my house much. So yes it actually happened guy's, two countries, one World merged totally with little adjustments and mutual understanding.❤️❤️.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name on jersey.

Cricket is almost like a religion to our country,  but I never liked cricket at all. When I used to see my friends playing gully cricket or ...